Dizziness, black out, legs wobbling, palpitation. Is it due to leak valve? How to fix it?

I was told i have leak in valve wat will need to be done to fix it? Also wen i get up i get relly dizzy at times having to hd on to something! Month ago i was scrunched down for bout half hr aa i waa dtanding felt dizImess coming then a loud buzz in my head i had a black out but it was alll white! I than wobbling my legs and arms wer useless( people around me said seemed like a seizure) i also couldnt speak during this but i heard everything!! I am wondering id these can be related to valve leak! I do also regularly have palpitation aor skip beata? Thank you! And mo i havnt been able to see a dr simce i was tol of the leak! To gwculvergeorge@ WWW.WWWW.WW ( im nora and im 44
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012