Dizziness and nausea while sleeping post impacted wisdom teeth removal. Could it be inner ear problem?

My 19 year old daughter had 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed approx. 47 hours ago. She first had a slight allergic reaction to the antibiotic she was prescribed. Was given Benedryl and is no longer taking the antibiotic. A mouth rinse was prescribed instead of anitbiotic. Ice packs were used as instructed for the first 24 hours. Fluids and adjustment back to solid foods has been accompanied by nausea. She just explained to me that when she is sleeping she feels dizzy and nauseous. She has not been able to sleep for more than a few hours at a time due to the pain and dizziness and nausea. We have stopped using the pain medication that was prescribed as one of it s side effects was nausea. Aleve has been taken for pain. The dizziness while laying down has us questioning is she might have some kind of inner ear problem as a result of the surgery.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013