Dizziness after smokind or game, lasik eye surgery, problem in vision

Hello my name is and when i smoke weed i find out that i become dizzy and like in slow motion. I start to hear things differently tuned. This sometimes happen during the day when i am not smoking. Usually after basketball practice i usually get these slow motions or dizziness effects for a little while but then seem to go away. I have got a pencil to the eye 6 months ago and ever since i have never felt the same. I got lasik eye surgery where the pencil did now hit my pupil but is not clear vision when im still getting 20/20 vision. I cannot find out why this is happening to me, i dont feel the same anymore
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012