Divert mentality, emotions, live in relationship, possibly motivated by friends. Advise?

my sister is in class 7 her age is only 13 .
her mentality is divert such type of negative things
like emotions, live in relationship ,may be her friends are not mature they always talking about vulgar topic,
her friends motivate her in negative directions she's always talk about boyfriend and there are so many things that she have not to think over on it ,
she is not a single child but all the teen also behave like this at this age .
plz give me solution
how can i save my sister from all that wrong things
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Thanks for your query. I understand your anxiety with regard to your sister's behaviour. However, i would like to reassure you that opposite gender attraction and the pattern of behaviour you describe is typical of her age. Hence, you need not be unduly worried with regard to the same. However, it is always better to receive expert guidance during this transition phase. Hence, I would suggest she meets a psychological counsellor to discuss the issues typical of her age and receive guidance how to manage the emotions and feelings appropriately. Wish her all the best.
Dr Sundar
Psychologist Dr. K. V. Anand's  Response
Dec 2015
For the time being, there is nothing wrong with her mentally.
She is just adolescent.
Let her understand her position of adolescent and give her time and encouragement.
As you mentioned every adolescent is like her.
Because they are in the process of understanding what is true and what is not, what is life, what is sex, what is they worth etc,
They will find answers soon or they will forget about these questions.
Just encourage her to do right things nd minimize interfering with her personal activities.
Wish your sister a great future.
Psychiatrist Dr. Srinivasa S.R.R.Y.'s  Response
Thanks for writing to Health Care Magic
It is unfortunate that young kids get access to information from various sources about sex, and other aspects at a very early age, in a negative way. Our role is to guide them in a proper way explaining the things scientifically. Teaching them the values of life is very important. Guide them gently to focus on their studies and career first. Tell them that this is not the right age to think about a boy friend. Also take the help of a psychologist. Find out if she is taking drugs or alcohol.
Hope this helps u
Thanks and regards