Disturbing dreams of past abuse causing sleeping problems and other issues of life. Help?

Hi My Name is David I am a 49 year old white male I have been having disturbing dreams about the abuse I suffered at my mothers hands. It was all physical and emotional. It lasted until I was 18. I m afraid to go to an anylist because I don t know if I really want to remember everything. I can t sleep anymore because I m afraid the dreams will come. It is really causing issues in other areas of my life as well, sex life, friendships ect. Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012