Disturbed sleep, acid build up in throat, constantly spit bile, occasional heart burn, running nose, sore throat. Diagnosis?

Hi. For the past 10 or so hours i have been unable to properly sleep and have been getting an excessive buildup of acid in the throat. I occasionally get heartburn , but this is more constant and intense. I have constantly been having to spit out the excess, which sometimes includes bile . I also have a slightly runny nose and sore throat to accompany - cold like symptoms. I was wondering if these other symptons are solely caused by gastoenteritis or is this a mix of this and flu . I was also wondering what action I might take to stop the heartburn.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012