Disturbed lipid profile, no relief with medication. Cholesterol controlled with atorvastatin, rises on stopping. Remedy?

I AM 38 YEARS OLD MALE RESIDING IN JORHAT INDIA. I HAVE GOT DISTURBED LIPID PROFILE . I HAVE THIS PROBLEM SINCE 1 1/2 YEARS. I HAVE TAKEN ALOPATHIC, AURVEDIC AND HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES SINCE THEN BUT MY PROBLEM IS STILL THE SAME. When I take alopathic medicines atorvastatin the Total cholesterol level becomes normal but after living that medicine again it rises to 371. This is final level i.e. 361-371. Kindly give some good advice as I am panic and very stressed condition. I will be very grateful to you doctors if I get some remedial measures for this problem. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012