Distortion in the toe nails, upper part brownish in colour, diagnosed with connective tissue disease, positive ANA, BUN level low. Reason for change in nail colour?

Hi I just have a question. I removed my nail polish on my toes and realized that there was a distortion in the nails . The part closest to the cuticle is very white and the upper part of the nail is orange /brownish in color. Normally I wouldnt have payed much attention however in the last couple of months I was diagnosed with a non-specific connective tissue disease . Positive ANA and no other markers at this time. The only other blood level that is off would be my BUN level with was at 5 (low). Should I be concerned with the change in the toe nails? My fingernails have no change at this time. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012