Distended stomach after previous childbirth. Looks like pregnant. Having back pain. Suggestions?

I had my last child 7 years ago since that time my stomach has never gone back to how it should have. I get alot of lower back and upper back pain and if i am out i have to sit down and rest often before i can walk some more. People ask me if i am pregnant. Mind you I do look like i am 6-7 months pregnant. I dont know what to do, its been getting me down for so many years. I am a single mother of 40 years old. with two children 12 & seven years respectively.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012