Dislocated left shoulder, MRI showed tendioapathy. Inflamed, constant pain. Would I benefit from a shoulder replacement ?

Hi, i dislocated my left shoulder 8 years ago, ive had a bankurt repair and a laterjat. I have had scans on my crvial neck which showed tears and bulges in c2, 3, 5, and 6. I have seen consultant who is now doing an injection in theatre as my mri scan showed tendioapathy, , suprasinatoues, and many other things that i cant not remember the names of. Bascially its all very inflammed so having injections to take the inflammation down then my surgoen is going to shave the bone that put put in from the laterjat and my shoulder keeps locking. I am in constant pain, do not sleep and feel like i am not getting anywhere and had to quit work as i was in pain., My question is would i benefit from a shoulder replacement?/
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013