Discomfort while playing frisbee, sore chest, cannot take deep breaths. What is wrong?

I was playing Frisbee two nights ago when I went up for a catch and collided with another player. I felt an immediate disconform, but keep playing. The next day the right side of my chest was extrememly sore and now I can t take deep breaths or lift my right arm . The pain is worse in the evenings and is dull and achy while resting, but turns to shooting stabbing pains when I attempt to use that part of my body. What s wrong? and what should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012