Discomfort in the breasts. Ultrasound shows increased fibro glandular tissue patterns. Fibroadenosis diagnosed. What is it?

I feel discomport in both breasts.. Generally it pains 2 weeks before the period begins. Unfortunately the pain on my left breast continued even after my period stopped.. Yesterday, I got it checked and the ultrasound report says..""left breast shows increased fibro glandular tissue patterns, no mass or collection seen, no calcific areas seen in ultra sound study, muscle planes are normal. Impression features of fibroadenosis of left breast for clinical correlation. I am unable to understand this medical terms"",. Please suppport. I am really worried. .
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013