Discomfort in chest, heaviness, tightness besides shoulder. Taking lilo tablet, suggestions?

My total chlorestrol level is 236. I have problems like uncomfort in the chest all the time, heaviness in chest, tightness besides my shoulder, my neck also pains. I feel tired all the time I pent for breathe after climbling staircaise. All my normal day to day activities ase also hampered due to this chest uncomfort all the time along with tiredness & shortness of breathe. What should I do my doctor has advised me to take Lilo 10mg tablet is it ok or are there any side effects??
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013