Discomfort in anus, line going towards top of butt crack, watery discharge and stinging. What could it be?

Okay, yesterday I woke up with a discomfort in my butt. No my butt cheek but inside near my anus . Today I took a look and I have a line going towards the top of my butt crack of little bumps. They look like tiny mosquto bites but they hurt like crazy. And I noticed that there is like a watery discharge coming out I took a hot bath and I touched them and it hurt so bad it was like a super bad sting. I m scared to go to the restroom because when I peed and it touched the lumps it burned. What could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012