Discomfort in abdomen, abdominal distention, enlarged liver and spleen, high creatinine. Diagnosis?

All patients are girls. They are siblings of same family. The eldest one is 6 year old, the middle one is 4 year old and the youngest one is 2 year old. All of them complained of uncomfortable sensation in abdomen and abdominal distention for a long time. In physical examination , I found that no signs of anaemia , jaundice . Blood pressure is normal and no signs of fever. The pulse rate are also normal. The abdomen is extremely distended with enlarge liver and spleen . Bowel sound is present. No other abnormal sign are seen in abdomen. Heart sound is normal and no added sound. Respiratory system is also normal. Kidney is not palpable. No oedema in leg. All girl are getting the exactly same signs and symptoms. In investigation, Liver enzyme especially ALT is higher doubly than normal. AST is just higher than normal range. The cretinine is also higher than normal but not so much. HBs antigen (-), MP- not seen. Urine output are normal amount and normal color. That all are my finding. We are living in IDP camp. There is no other machine and equipment in here. I want to know that the possible diagnosis and differential diagnosis of these case and management of these case
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012