Discomfort breathing, knot in spine at lung level, numbness in limbs, painful. Can you guide me?

Several months ago I noticed it was uncomfortable for me to breathe and noticed a knot on my spine at lung level. I started losing feeling in my arms and hands and feeling tingly, the pain was awful. At the same time, I notice if I was laying flat and tried to sit up I had this horrendous pain in my neck and felt paralyzed. I was also limited in my range of motion in my neck; turning to the right, holding phone on right side, all caused significant pain and difficulty to return to normal position. Over the months I have felt this knot move up my spine, all the same symptioms, now it feels as though it is behine my shoulder blade; same painful sypmtoms, neck, arms, hands. I have no answers. Can you guide me?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012