Discolored skin between thighs and genital area, spreading to labia minora and majora. On loprox. Suggest?

The skin between my thighs and genital area has become discolored (darker) and is occasionally so itchy I feel I could scratch right through the skin. Recently the itching has spread to the labia majora and is most severe there. Most often the itching will wake me at night. I have been using loprox CR + desonide CR AA cream but find it s not really helping. Is there anything else I can do to stop the itching?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013