Discharge with odor and feeling very nauseating with chest pain. Are they symptoms of pregnancy ?

After having sex for an hr or so when my partner and I fell adleep the next morning he told me when he pulled out the condom wasnt on him its been 6 days and now Im having a discharge with some odor and I feel kinda shaky and verry nauseatious with some chest pain and dizzuness I went to the er they did a quick look and said they didnt c anything but it wasnt on him or the bed im a 30 yr old mother im 5ft 10 and 230 lbs ive had 3 c sectipns amd a tubeligation and I have massive ammounts of scar tissue bed so what ahould I do im verry worried
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011