Disc reveals diffuse posterior bulge thecal sac, please advise me

I have been having pain since one year, I am 26 years old, male I got my mri done it reveald 1) there is evidence of generalized bulge of the C4/C5/6 levels however not causing any significant compression of the anterior subarachnoid space at these levels . there is evidence of annular tear of the C4/5 level. there is loss of normal cervical lordsis with anterior osteophytic lipping in the cervical vertebrae . Mild grade 1 retrolisthesis of the C5 over the C6 vertebrae. diffuse posterior bulge of the C4-C5 intervertebral disc indenting the thecal sac. No significant neural compromise is noted Diffuse posterior bulge and left paracentral herniation of the C5C6 intervertebral disc indenting the thecal sac and left exiting nerve root. No abnormality in the neck muscles. the pain is really bothering me, in my day to day life, I have done physiotherapy and also taken robiflan,myospaz, and differnt painkillers.please advise me , i am still doing physio,with a different doc, I felt better infact my pain went but after a week its back to the same,
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011