Disc prolapse, prescribed Celebrex. Done blood test and urine test. Is medicine affecting BP and albumin?

I am 45yrs, 72kg / 172 cm. I had a disc prolapse ( MRI yet to be done) and when I consulted doctor she checked BP and found 160/100. Prescribed Celebrex 200mg x 2 for 15 days. Next day the blood was tested. Urine sample too but was well into the day and fasting without water for 12 hrs. First urine was not collected as I had not reached the hospital. Fasting sugar 89 mg/dL, Total Cholestrol 229, LDL 139, HDL 43.1 and Tryglycerides 255. Microalbumen 49.1. BP measured over last 4 days stays at 140/90 to 140/100. Is Celebrex affecting BP and Albumin? Any other risk for me?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012