Dirty looking dark ring at the back of neck, dirty elbows, spot under the arm. Cause and remedy?

My daughter is 11 years old, she is 5 5, and she weighs around 140. She has a dark ring around the back of her neck that looks dirty, she has dirty looking elbows and I just recently found a spot under her arm that looks dirty. I have accused her of not bathing good, but she insists that she is and she doesn t stink. What could be causing this?? Or What can I do for it??
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
more chances of fungus as wetting of these area causes fungus
keep area dry
non toxic soaps shampoo oils
n o oily greesy food long term antifungal tab treatment with application of antifungal powder and ointments can help ypu