Dipper, have tiny bumps inside lips that are not painful and do not spread. Cancer sign?

So sometime back in september or october i rubbed my tongue across my upper lip inside my mouth. I noticed that i had these tiny bumps. I could have had these longer for all i know. At first i became very concerned because i am an Ex dipper. But i ruled out mouth cancer simply because to this day i still have these bumps and they don t bother me. i also discovered i have them in other parts of my mouth. These bumps are the same size as when i first discovered them, i don t have any mouth pain, and it hasn t spread. Also these bumps are hard to see if not impossible to see, i saw one and it was white. I have read that these could be Fordyce spots or other minor ailments. I hope this isn t cancerous, the word cancer makers me cringe, i m also a hypochondriac so this makes it very stressful for me. I m a 20 year old male and i have read numerous times on the web that it is very rare for anyone under 35 to get mouth/lip cancer. I have medical insurance but it doesn t cover dental so this is why i can t go to a dentist .
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013