Difficulty with bowel evacuation. Varicose vein in testis operated but persists. Lethargic. Any suggestion for feeling more energetic?

i have to elaborate my age is 50 now. but this problem is chronic . main thing is that i generally do not have clear bowling ,in morning session i have to go to toilet 3 to 4 times still not satisfactory. it is like takes too much time in toilet.,even my feet gets tired. i want to do all my routine work, office work with energetic way,with zeal but do not . a laziness generally keeps me engulfed all the time. i generally feel that i am just keeping my body compact position knowing otherwise it will like snail . many small things makes me irritated. smaller works are tasks for me like brushing my teeth ,like wearing my clothes. i am also a moderate performer in bed. may be because i master bated a lot . i started masturbating from the age of approx 11. i even have varicose veins in my left testis, which i once upon a time operated upon ,but it still there. please suggest if there is any deficeincy of minerals in my body or any thing to make the life energetic. thanx
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013