Difficulty to breath, sore muscles, charlie horse all over body, irregular heartbeat

For the past to days I ve been feeling like i m going to pass out and cannot breath correctly then after I take my med it Gos away very slowly but my muscles feel very sore like I got a charlie horse all around my body could that b that I was about to have a seizure and it felt like my heart was pumping 100 miles an hour
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear Sir/Madam
Muscle soreness is known feature after a violent attack of seizures but not in those who did not have one. A feeling of passing out with high heart rate with difficulty in breathing is an important feature which must not be ignored. It may signify a heart rhythm disorder.
I wold recommend visiting your internist on priority and get evaluated.