Difficulty swallowing, lump on either side of the back of tongue, smoker. Throat cancer ?

Hi my names AAAA and am 24yrs old from ontario.i have been experiencing difficulty swallowing recently and when i looked at the back of my throat i noticed i had a lump on either side of the back of my toungue. I have also been experiencing ridgidity in my muscles when releasing from flexed posture .. I am scared that i may have throat cancer and am very nervouse to be diagnosed.. I am a smoker and realise that this is a huge factor. any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.. Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012