Difficulty in urination, bloating. Insulin dependent diabetic. What could be this?

I am an insulin dependent diabetic Last night I got up 3 times to urinate and couldn't. I always get up and go to the bathroom. This morning I still could not urinate. Finally I tinkled a bit forcibly literally pushing. I have as of yet not a normal urination . I am a bit bloated. I do not feel like I need to go. There is no pain when I tinkled. When should I be concerned about this temp I do not believe I have an infection.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013