Difficulty in swallowing. Stone in the submandibular gland. Mass on thyroid. Numbness on face with speech problem. Opinion

I have been completely fatigue, problems swallowing since July 2012. Then New Year's Day I woke up and my left side face was swollen. They discovered a cm stone in my Submanidbular gland. The surgeon said had to take who gland because another stone was waiting to drop. After the surgery he said gland was so infected he had to send for biopsy. The biopsy was clear. They also found a mass on my left side of Thyroid also biopsy and it was clear to. After the surgery my throat and mouth got infected. One morning I woke up and my whole right side was numb and I was having difficulty breathing. I was refereed to a neurologist and so far I have had an MRI on my brain, right nerve test, and an EGG test. I recently went back to Neuorologist and he told me, my right side is significant loss of strength in right side, and I have white spots on my brain. I asked does that mean I do or don't have MS. He said he doesn't know. He also sent me for another MRI on my spine. I waited I his waiting room for a hour and a half and he acted like he didn't have for me. I am 39 and I feel like I am trapped in a body that isn't mine. I know I am not crazy or lazy. Needs so advise.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013