Difficulty in sleeping, eyes get puffy, itchy due to excessive crying, occasional yellow sticky thing through eyes. Remedy?

Hello, Since few months now I don t sleep well. I can t remember when was a last time that I slept longer than 2-3 hours strate. I cry a lot, and my eyes became puffy, burning, itchy. I have puffiness under my eyes as well and a lot of wrinkles . I look old and my face look always tired. It s impossible for me to go to work. lately I notice that some sticky yellow thing is coming out of my eyes. sometimes I cant even open them. Please help me to get better. I stop crying and I feel stronger now to face my divorcing problems, but I cant do nothing to get over my eyes problem. Thank you. Liza
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM portal,
You are having ocular surface disorder.These will be helped by astringent eye drops For rest of the problems you have to have lifestyle management.Eat well and exercise.