Hello and thanks for the query
Your pain is more likely to be due to Lumber stain or PIVD. Sciatic may be the factor but everything needs to be investigated and clinically examined. Consult your doctor and do your X-ray Lumber spine. That clears the picture and if needed can go for MRI
Lumber spine. Complete bed rest
is the best treatment for low back pain
Till than follow some instruction that will help you in reducing pain:
1. Use hard bed, avoid pillow or use thin pillow.
2. Avoid jerky movements of neck. Avoid standing for more than half hour, change your posture regularly.
3. You can take anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxants drugs orally or apply gel locally.
4. Wear collar while sitting or standing or walking
5. Do regular exercise as advised by your physiotherapist.
Hope this will help you.