Difficulty in pulling the foreskin, irritation on touching the head, low libido on erection. Should I go for circumcision?

hello dctr. i am 27 yrs old. and i am going to problem is the foreskin over my penis (erected size 5 inches).i cannot pulldown the skin when erected.and after erection if i touch the head of the penis i m not feeling good..feels like irritating..and i feel not much power to do an intercourse when erected.i think i have to do a circumcision surgery..please give me advice. Thnks Mr.nair
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012