No free movement in penis foreskin, pain during erection, cut on foreskin, circumcision

Hello Doctor, For last 4 months , my foreskin over my pennis is not having free movement. During Erection , then skin cannot be stretched behind and causing a lots of Pain. The edge of the foreskin is very soft now and dry... after erection i could see some small cuts in the foreskin edges Then consulted an Urologist they immediately said you should undergo Circumcision .. Please help me undergoing the Circumcision procedure ..does it affects sexual life. We are planning for a kid ..but unfortunately ended up with this infection .. I checked few articles on this doing circumcision..we might loose sensual feelings..since the foreskin is removed.. Can you please help me understand the Pros and cons of this procedure. I am 33 year old male..Plz help
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012