Difficulty in passing stool. Had colonoscopy using glycerin suppositories. Taking good fiber diet. Reason for pain?

I have an issue with difficult bowel movement . I get the normal urge to go, but all of the stool will not come out. It is not hard stool at all. It can be watery and it will still be difficult coming out. Lately I have been using glycerin suppositories and that helps a little, but all of the stool still does not come out. I had a colonoscopy last August, few diverticulitis , a couple of polyps removed, and 2 internal hemmorrhoids, otherwise it was fine. It s not necessarily painful, but it becomes painful because I m bearing down hard to try to get the remaining stool out and it doesn t come out. There is no blood. I drink probably a gallon or more of water a day for the past 3-4 years. My diet is high in fiber . I don t do red meat hardly. I exercise 3 -4 times a week. Even when I did the colonoscopy prep last year. I had to push hard the first couple of times to get the liquidy stool out; afterward it started coming out okay. I cannot figure this out. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012