Difficulty in passing bowels post child birth, abdominal pain, no constipation. Treatment?

im 5 8 about 290lbs i had a baby 7 months ago vaginally ever since i pushed my son out its difficult to push to have a bm... and very painful in my abdomin im not gassy hardly at all so i know its not gas pains. tonight the pain was bad enough it made me vomit many times while trying to have a normal bm.. im also not constipated.. suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that the chances of intestinal infection is likely and this could be treated on tentative basis and the best option is Tab Metronidazole 400 mg twice in day for five days no need to worry about this every thing would be fine, take care and have a nice day.