Difficulty in erection. Need a cure

Hi, my name is Bernard Abang and i am 32. Normally i have a very healthy sex life but recently i find it dips too often. One moment I can conjure up an erection easy next I do not get one no matter what I try. It happened first while I was on holidays in the UK two years ago (Beat it then).

It happpened again quite recently and I took myself off caffeine, cleared my head of all sexual thoughts for two weeks and then tried again. This was about two months ago and it worked. Why I am reaching out is its back again and its sooo embarassing. I do get turned on at first but it doesnt last and its upsetting. I would like to know what I can do to manage it better. I am not loose with the ladies but it is tough to explain to the girlfriend.

Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013