Difficulty in deep breathing. Was diagnosed with COPD in the past, using Flomax. Suggestions?

Hello I have a friend who is experiencing difficulty in taking a deep breath without yawning. She is unable to get a deep breath even when trying to yawn to get a deep breath. She was diagnosed with COPD a year ago and is currently using Flomax along with something else. She noticed others on line with the same problem and anxiety was listed as possible cause. She does not feel anxious about anything but now the breathing is causing anxiety. Do you have any suggestions.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013