Difficulty in conception, sperm spilling out of vagina post copper T removal. How can this be resolved?

I am Saba Teena and 22yrs old i got married 2 yrs back and v have baby girl 19months now after her birth with thought off taking break and opted for Coper T. now again after 12 months i have removed as v are planing to have another child. since it is 4 months that i have removed but no results for my pregnancy it is same as it was bfore when Coper T inside. when ever we try to meet in sex the sperm is comes out. so can you please help us to solve this problem and get pregnancy ASAP.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012