Difficulty in conceiving, on treatment, have missed periods, advised Deviry. Is this effective?

Hi Doc,.. I am 32 yrs old.. its been 4.5 yrs of my marriage.. we planned no kids for first 3 yrs but then last 1.5 yrs we are planning for kid... i had taken treatement from one doc a yr back.. he had given me some injections and some pills but it did not work i had gone through his treatment for one yr.. but did not see any positive results .. post which i have change my doctor.. now its 3 months i ma taking a treatemtn... in second month of my treatement i missed my period for 40 days.. however i lost it on 42nd day .. now my doc has given me Deviry 10mg for this month... i need to know whether this is effective .. will it work for me.. what i need to do to get pregenent... i am worried about all the situation which i am going through.. please help me
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
please get our lower abdominal sonography and then post me the the result of the test ,enabling me to give proper advice,
dr.mohsin madni