Difficulty in conceiving, normal results for fertility tests, high TSH, on Thyronorm, Sefstart. Will these help in conceiving?

Hello doctor, am 30 years old and have been married for three years.Since one year am trying to conceive...but in vain...recently i consulted my gyn... undergone fertility tests and everything was normal except i have 56.51 TSH . Since then i have been taking Thyronorm (100 mcg) and Sefstart tablets. Will these tablets help me to conceive??? or should i try something else...Please suggest???
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012