Difficulty in conceiving, no success with use of fertyl and susten VT. Effective solution?

hi, i m 22 yrs old. my periods was not regular after marriage. i was got married in 2008. but from last 6-7 months we are trying for pregnancy. but i m not convincing. we consult with a gynecologist she suggested me fertyl 100 from 3rd day of periods. & susten VT 100 from 20th day . i am taking these medicines from 3 months by taking these medicines my period is regular but i m not convincing for pregnancy ...pls suggest me what to do ??
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Since you are married and trying for conception from last 7 months .
You didn't mention the cause of failure of pregnancy?
Your treating doctor prescribed fertyl ( clomifene 100 mg ) for stimulation of follicle for ovulation and later on susten for maintenance of pregnancy.
You are taking this treatment form last three cycle .
In my opinion you take following measures.
1 You may be a case of PCOD as this is the most common cause of irregular bleeding as in your case , before you started treatment .
Diagnosis can be confirmed by ultrasound of both ovaries . Get in blood for eastogen , androgen, F S H /L H ration for evaluation of diagnosis ( for infertility).
2 Get in ultrasound of uterus and thickness of endometrium as these two play an important role in conception.
In my opinion consult a gynecologist and get his opinion .
3 Get in semen analysis of your husband as this is most important factor for pregnancy.
Good luck. Dr. HET