Difficulty in conceiving, no improvement after taking adova, duphaston and all9. What should be done next?

i m trying for baby still 8 months,i had went to doctor he prescribed hsg test and hsg report is normal and after that doctor prescribed me adova, duphaston and all9 for three cycle already i had completed my two cycle still i m not been pregnant.this is my last cycle i m taking my medicine and i m afraid what will happen if this month also if i wont been pregnant,plz suggest me wht to do next.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012