Difficulty in conceiving, have slow follicle growth. What type of diet will improve this?

hello doc........i m married n its been 4 yrs now..........trying to convieve sibce a year seems my follices growth is slow......on 11 th day of my LMP it was small acc to my sonography this da prob with me not able to concieve ........n last month i ovulated on 21 st day ..........n wat foods shld be taken to help follicles grow regularly.......
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears that you are very anxious about becoming pregnant. That is the main obstacle, to become pregnant.
Avoid anxiety, exclude male infertility by consulting the doctor by both the partners for examination.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to have the positive changes in bodies of both.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.