Difficulty in conceiving, have high TSH, on levothyroxine, had periods after stopping medicines, tests showed high TSH. Advice?

I have been trying to get pregnant since Feb 2011 and I went in to see my doctor in March 2012 to see what was going on. I found out my TSH was high. I was put on levothyroxine and was told I would have a really bad long painful period (which I did) and after that should have had normal ones after. I didn t have one until I stopped my medicine 2 weeks ago and just had another blood test and my TSH is now 184. Im not having any major signs anymore like I used too, Im beginning to worry
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012