Difficulty in climbing stairs, imbalance, breathing problem, diagnosed with B12 deficiency, no improvement with methyl cobol injection. Help?

Hi,I am 40.for the last 6months I am unable to climb stairs,walk(unsteady), and have breathing problem.I had been diagnosed with vitamin b12 deficiency which is 184.Now doctor suggested me for injection(Methyl cobol 500mg) twice a week for 4weeks.Doctor suggested few oral medicines like met neurobion once daily,corcium once daily .4 injections are already over but I don t find any improvement.Please help me
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013