Difficulty in breathing, chest discomfort, increased heart rate. Concerned

i have a hard time breathing it feels like i m not getting enough air..i have the constant urge to having a little chest discomfort..sometimes my heart beats really fast or it feels like its beating too hard..i have the constant fear that this is going to be life threatening which is why i m crying my eyes out right now..and this all started after i started watching the show Grey s Anatomy ..if that means anything..can you please tell me what s wrong?? plus i cannot pay because i am 15 so you probably cant answer my hopefully this is nothing serious because i would like to not die in my sleep..
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012