Difficulty in bowel movements after childbirth. Lower back pain and bleeding. Treatment?

Hi when i gave birth to my daughter nearly 3 years ago i tore all the way and my bum fell out the midwife just pushed it back in with a stick and ige suffered with bowel movements ever since ive been having alot of pain and bleeding not in the stool though but does seem to be some clots sometime I ve been suffering from lower back pain for nearly 6 months now and have noticed I suffer more with it when I ve been toilet
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013