Difficult to sit, stand, sleep after surgery for revision of hip. Any suggestions?

5mths ago i had a revision op on my right hip. i thought by now i would be pain free? i find it difficult to get around the pain is in my back and buttock feels as if a spike as been inserted in to it making it pain ful to stand and sit for any length of time i cant even lay on my right side without a locking pain i also have rods and screws in my back and wander if this has been disturbed by the hip op
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I do not think it is the problem of spine. I think it is due to hip surgery only. I would recommend you to get x ray of hip joint. This will tell us if there is any problem with second surgery. I would also suggest you to get your blood investigation like ESR, crp. They will tell us if there is any infection.