Difference between Tonact and Ecosprin? MRI shows small vessel ischemic changes. Have diabetes and high BP

MAY I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ,Tonact-ASP 75 and Ecosprin-AV 75,AND THEIR INDIVIDUAL BENEFITS AND SIDE EFFECTS, WHICH ONE IS MORE PREFERABLE FOR AN MRI TEST RESULT "BILATERAL FRONTAL LOBE SUBCORTICAL WHITE MATTER SHOWING EVIDENCE OF SMALL VESSEL ISCHEMIC CHANGES and RIGHT MASTOID AIR CELLS SHOW FLUID SIGNAL INTENSITY". MY AGE IS 52 YEARS ,MALE ,HAVING DIABETES OF LEVELS 103 FASTING AND 174 PP .AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OF140/90.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013