Did not have periods, advised due to high prolactin in the body, prescribed Parlodel. Want to concieve. Suggestions?

Gd day,pls i had a dnc 4yrs ago and due to dat my breast was bringing fluid,so i took parlodel bt i stopped it after a week and the breast milk still continues and i never took the parlodel anymore, but i was seeing my mensturation normally but just this year june,i was pregnant and bcos i was so week to keep the baby i went for a D$C and after the 1st month and second months passed did not see my period,i went back to the doctor and laid a complain and he checked and said it was as a result of high prolatin in my system and told me to take parlodel,which i take now and i saw my period last month hopefully to see it this month but the problem is now i want to get pregnant and i dont know what to do? pls help and advise me on what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012