Did hysteroscopy. Intense inflammatory endometrial lining. Taking doxicyclina. Healing chances?

- I did exploratory hysteroscopy ( February 5) and the result is intense inflammatory endometrial lining, visible ostiumuri bilateral permeabile. My doctor recommended me for treatment: doxicyclina 100 mg every 12 hours, for 14 days and cicloprogynova . And over one month must make a control hysteroscopy. Opinion doctor is that there are small chances of healing and I have not a chance to succeed in FET and that would need to give up to do FET . Could you help me with some advice? There are other treatments to have chances of success? It s okay if i will do hysteroscopy in the next cycle ?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013