Diarrhoea, yellowish, gummy stool, lactobacillus solution and antibiotic

Hi, My daughter will be 3months old on the 9th of this month. We moved from south India to a different city (Pune) near Mumbai. She has been having issues with which my assumption is diarrhea . Her stools are yellowish scrambled and gummy like. She is experiences trouble with excretion too as i see she has to force it most of the times. We went to a doc close to my place and he had used lactobacillus solution and few other antibiotics but things didn t improve. On the third visit he said that he would like to try few other antibiotics and am now worried. Can anyone please suggest what could be done? Appreciate the suggestions. Cheers
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012